Since leaving his position as the President and an ex union-organizer with one of New Jersey’s largest unions some years ago, Mike was sought out by labor attorneys as well as some old adversaries in management, that he had dealt with in the past, to help them out with some union issues. Having worked “both sides of the table” for over 20 years, his experience has resulted in creating successful Counter Union Campaigns and strategies to assist management in remaining union free. His bilingual skills in both English and Spanish have played a major role in starting MRMC. He has brought to the forefront the hard facts and the realities of what the union’s “real agenda” is when organizing your employees. Besides his strong persuasive skills and with the imminent passing of the EFCA, Mike has also developed Employee inoculation and Anti-Union card signing programs, Supervisor and Management training workshops, preparation of management rights clauses and proposals.
Who is Michael Rosado
Michael Rosado is a pro-active labor relations specialist with experience in employment labor law and an in-depth knowledge of human resources. Michael’s innovative development of labor relations strategies, grounded in superior negotiation skills and experience give his clients the edge. His diverse background in the field and his understanding of complex workloads make Michael and his hand-picked team invaluable. He is renowned for collaborating with his clients to find the perfect labor relations strategy resulting success. Michael and his team can be counted on to proceed with confidentiality and a measured approach that will expedite dispute resolution and outline a long-term plan for success.
President and Business Manager of a large Labor Organization
2/1996-1/2005 Secretary Treasurer of District Council (4 Locals)
- Oversaw all daily operations, including supervision of all business and field representatives
- Provided expertise in strategy development and execution, planning, and facilitation of all labor and employee relations efforts. Successfully negotiated (“first chair”) hundreds of collective bargaining agreements.
- Facilitated labor grievances, investigation, disputes, employee issues and concerns, and coordinated arbitrations and litigation. Developed and implemented processes to control associated costs, resulting in a 90% success rate in resolving disputes at the grievance level avoiding costly arbitration and 60% reduction in outside counsel expenses.
- Insured consistent application of equal opportunity employment, affirmative action, diversity and compensation strategies.
- Educated and coached staff on Human Resources issues and practices.
- Interpreted and administered over three hundred collective bargaining agreements.
96 Linwood Plaza Suite 103 Fort Lee, NJ, 07024 USA
email@example.com • 201-503-0950